Thursday, February 3, 2011

If Our Government Shut Down the Internet, What Would You Do?

This question was posed to Sacramento, CA this morning, by FOX40 News. I had to go to work, so I didn't have time to respond, but here would have been my response:

I would use my CB's, HAM radio's if you will. Everyone should have a basic handset that covers at least the emergency frequency (which is 9 BTW). Yes, it would be scary to have the Internet 'turned off', the same as what happened in Egypt this past week...too bad Obama is ready to pass the KILL-BILL, to give the US Government to obtain the authority to do just that!!! Unreal...and you think we live in a democracy. BAHHHH BAHHHH

The day the Internet was turned off by an oppressive regime...too bad our government can now do that to us. They just passed (or are about to) pass the KILL-BILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment